You shouldn’t have to find different IT specialists to handle your various desktop systems. New Wave IT Consulting is a one-stop shop for all your computer repair needs in Calgary.
Computer Repair Services In Calgary
- Diagnostics: Identifying and troubleshooting hardware and software issues that may be causing problems with a computer’s performance.
- Hardware Repair: Fixing or replacing parts of a computer that have malfunctioned, such as a failed hard drive, broken screen, or faulty keyboard.
- Software Repair: Installing and configuring software, as well as troubleshooting and resolving software-related issues.
- Virus and Malware Removal: Identifying and removing malware, viruses, and other malicious software from a computer.
- Data Recovery: Attempting to recover lost or deleted data from a computer’s storage media.
- Backup and Data Protection: Helping users to back up and protect their data in case of hardware failure or other issues.
- Upgrades: Upgrading a computer’s hardware or software, such as adding more memory or a faster processor.
- Networking: Configuring and troubleshooting a computer’s network connections and settings.
- Remote Support: Providing repair and maintenance services remotely, via the internet.
Laptop Repair Services in Calgary
Laptops aren’t meant to last forever, but with regular maintenance, their life can be extended. Leave it to our technicians who are expertly trained in laptop repair and optimization.
- Hard Drive Replacement
- Solid State Hard Drive Upgrade
- Memory (RAM) Upgrade
- LCD Screen Replacement
- Charging Port Replacement
- Motherboard Replacement
- Keyboard Replacement
- Software Upgrades/Updates
- Operating System Installs/Upgrades
- System Optimization
- Blue Screen Repairs
- Virus, Spyware and Malware Removal
- Wifi Connection Repairs
- Printer Installs